Styling is indispensable part of a woman’ life. There are different ways to style hair, if you have medium length hair, then here’s how you can get a neat hairdo in a few minutes.
Things required - Comb, Bobby Pins, Rubber band and hair spray.
1. Comb your hair to removes tangles. Then gently comb towards neck and around the ears and crown of the head so you can have tight hold on your hair.
2. Now use the rubber band and make a ponytail as tighter or loose according to your comfort level.
3. After making a ponytail, twists the hairs from the bottom to make a hair rope.
4. Make a bun by holding from end of the tail, use elastic rubber and bobby pins to hold the bun tightly.
5. And finally have final touch with hair spray so the award little frizzy one get neatly settled.